What are your comments on Journey Price Calculator?

Preview Comments

Please share your thoughts on the preview here.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminJourney Price Calculator (Admin, Journey Price Calculator) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

452 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very nice, simpler than the previous version. I like the way the data input box can be moved around the screen so as not to block the route.

Very easy to use APART from the annoying adverts in the area you input the data.

Easy to use and adapt as needed for fuel prices etc. Great idea and really useful when calculating journey costs as it saves time doing all the calculations yourself! Highly recommended.

very good tool easy to use, could have more options though even so will use again

• J T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Certainly a good tool. Needs more user options though. I would like to able to use 'avoid tolls', 'avoid vignettes' and such like. With the stupid costs of the driving on French autoroutes the facility to avoid these is very necessary.

Just to say what a wonderful facility to use. It helps me enormously. Thank you.

Why is my start point "B" and my destination "A" - this is quite counter-intuitive.

• bma68 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using just start and destination postcodes and a fuel price, this programme immediately generates a price for your journey; very fast.

needs a miles per litre option instead of miles per gallon on the new calculator, the uk has use metric for several years now!

• e m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was clear, fast and user friendly. Thank you, I will use again.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base